Examples -- Legal "Matters of Fact"
• Taxpayers are entitled to a tangible Return On Investment
(ROI), Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) and Opportunity/Cost
(O/C) for their mandated investment in their community.
• After 2008, no U.S. bank had the Right to arbitrarily
foreclose on a mortgage written after 2006 -- regardless
of a borrower's financial status.
• Student education loans can be reduced and adjusted
• Credit reports can be expunged, bank credit card fees
reduced or removed, and credit card interest rates can
• Enforcing public officials' compliance with legally defined
"ethical" political practices or administrative procedures.
• Protect consumers' Rights by establishing a Rule of Law
that CEOs of private companies, that use public facilities
or whose company's revenues are from public funds,
operate under the same Oath of Office as a public official.