13) Recognizes and respects the reasonable
expectations and aspirations of their fellow
14) Suspects that God respects those who help them-
selves, so only asks for assistance when there is
a tangible family or community benefit.
15) Accepts that each American has an obligation to
become one of "The Fittest" in their chosen lifestyle,
accepts "change" as a part of life's progression,
and does not become a liability to their family, their
neighbors, their community, or their Nation.
16) Understands that "The Fittest" get to choose their
Skill Sets, their employment and their Career
Paths, while enjoying their own personal version of
"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness", while
accepting the responsibilities of having and
exercising — Free Will.
17) Spends taxpayers' money only where ROI, CBA
or O/C justify it.
18) Evaluates taxpayer supported services based on
cost of delivery vs. value to beneficiary (on a
19) Recognizes that the Rights to assembly,
association, organization, cooperation, collaboration,
and compromise are the keys to "equality" in all
20) Endorses, by word and deed, "Ask not what your
Country can do for you. Ask what you can do for
your Country...to Build a better world for our
Bonus Question: Has the person you are ranking ever
served on active duty as a member of the U.S. Military
(or the equivalent) for more than six months?
Checklist (PDF; 1 page)
out and use this checklist to "evaluate" and
"rank" your local leadership. Remember: • Actions
speak louder than words • Behavior testifies to beliefs